In accordance with Ontario's latest state of emergency guidelines, and for the safety of our members, community and many friends, the JCCC remains strictly closed to the public until further notice. In the meantime, we continue to serve the community through our virtual programming.
To renew your membership, you may use the following methods:
For your convenience, you can renew your membership online here.
You may call the JCCC at 416-441-2345 ext. 222 and leave a message. One of our staff will return your call at our earliest convenience to complete the transaction over the phone with you.
You may choose to mail in your membership renewal, along with a cheque or your credit card information.
Upcoming Events Toronto
- Japanese Film Festival - You may visit here for full line-up. Tickets are now on sale.
- Kamp Kodomo (Virtual camp) - Click here for details
- Paint-at-Home - Click here for details
- Drinks of Japan - Coming soon.
Cultural Classes and Workshop
- Japanese Virtual Group Lessons for Adults Spring session
- April 20 – June 24
- Japanese 1 on 1 Online Japanese Conversation Lessons
- New Registration starts on June 1 - Click here for details
- Martial Arts Virtual Classes
- Many clubs are now conducting Zoom classes. Classes available to registered students only. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Please see JCCC newsletter for exhibition calendar
Contact the JCCC
For enquiries, please contact respective staff directly [see staff directory here] or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general enquiries by telephone, please call 416-441-2345 and leave a message at extension 222. One of our staff will return our call at our earliest convenience.