The JCCC welcomes people of all backgrounds. The best way to immerse yourself in Japanese and Japanese Canadian culture is by becoming a JCCC member.
New Member & Membership Renewal
Are you looking to renew your membership or register as a new member? As a member, you can enjoy the benefits of becoming a member at JCCC for workshops, events, martial classes, and more.
For Online Registration :
Please make sure to fill out the membership questions on Ticketweb. For family memberships – please add children’s names/date of birth in the Children’s Information field. *Please note that the Ticket Service fee will apply.
For Phone/Mail/In-person Registration :
Please fill out the application form and send it to email@example.com, or mail it to:
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
6 Garamond Court
Toronto, ON, M3C 1Z5
Contact (416) 441-2345
- Access to 8 Japanese martial arts programs and various cultural and recreational classes.
- Special admission prices to JCCC events
- Discounts for Special JCCC Workshops
- Access to a wide range of books from the JCCC Library
- Discounts on Gift Shop items
- 10 issues of the JCCC Newsletter annually
|Membership Type||Level of Support||Annual Fee***|
|Family(incl. child 17&under)||$50|
|Supporting Member **||Partner||$150|
|Corporate Member**||Directors Circle||$150|
* Membership types are subject to HST.
** An income tax receipt will be issued for the highest allowable amount within CRA guidelines.
*** All sales are final. Membership is non refundable, deferrable or transferrable.