The JCCC welcomes people of all backgrounds. The best way to immerse yourself into Japanese and Japanese Canadian culture is by becoming a JCCC member.
Benefits of JCCC Membership
- Access to our eight different Japanese martial arts programs, and a multitude of different cultural and recreational classes.
- Special admission prices to JCCC events
- Discounts for Special JCCC Workshops
- Access to wide range of books from the JCCC Library
- Discounts on Gift Shop items
- 10 issues of the JCCC Newsletter annually
New Member & Membership Renewal
Looking to renew your membership or register as a new member?
At this time, the JCCC continue to process mail at a reduced capacity. Please feel free to register for a new membership or renew your existing membership by filling out the form below and send it to email@example.com, or mail to:
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
6 Garamond Court
Toronto, ON, M3C 1Z5
For your convenience, JCCC memberships can be purchased at TicketWeb. Please make sure to fill out the membership questions at Ticketweb. For family memberships – please add children’s names/date of birth in the Children’s Information field.
*Please note that Ticketweb service fee will apply.
|Membership Type||Level of Support||Annual Fee|
|Family(incl. child 17&under)||$50|
|Supporting Member **||Partner||$150|
|Corporate Member**||Directors Circle||$150|
* Membership types are subject to HST.
** An income tax receipt will be issued for the highest allowable amount within CRA guidelines.