Keep the Lantern Lit Fundraiser 2022
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Join us Saturday, December 3, 2022 as the JCCC presents an entertaining evening with bento in the comfort of your own home. A special gift from Shiseido Canada for the Holiday Season is also included!
The 2022 edition includes:
- Gourmet bento by Ginko
- Sho Chiku Bai Silky Mild Nigori Sake
- Delicious handmade Japanese sweets and snacks
- Shiseido Ultimate Power gift set (value $280)
- And, of course, a special movie double bill, two Japanese films, chosen by the head of the Toronto Japanese Film Festival, available for to enjoy for 48 hours!
Support the JCCC with an evening of "friendship through culture." Bento package can be delivered to your door (GTA) or picked up at the JCCC.
* Pick up between 3pm- 5pm at the JCCC.
** Delivery available in the GTA. (from Burlington to Oshawa and north to Aurora)
*** Deliveries will be made between 1 pm-5 pm.
**** Unfortunately, dietary alternatives are not available. Please note that bento may contain nuts, eggs, soy, seafood, and other common allergens.
* Films can be accessed between 6:00 pm on Saturday, December 3 to 6:00 pm on Monday, December 5. You will have 48 hours to enjoy the films once accessed.
** Films are presented in Japanese with English subtitles.
For more information, click here.
Tickets are $150 each.
Please choose an option for PICK-UP or DELIVERY after you complete the transaction.
For enquiries about corporate packages, please contact Executive Director James Heron directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-441-2345 ext. 224.
* Please note a $6 Ticketweb fee will be applied to each transaction.
** All purchases are final.
*** Option for Pick Up or Delivery will be prompted once a transaction is completed. For deliveries, the delivery address will be asked at that time. Please complete a separate transaction for each delivery/pick-up option.
Please be assured that the delivery of the Fundraiser Package will proceed in adherence to JCCC's health and safety guidelines. Your package will be handled safely, and every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of our volunteer drivers and our community.
If you are not able to join us this evening but would still like to support the ongoing work of the JCCC, please consider making a donation.
Dr. Kazuhiro Yasufuku
Ginko Japanese Restaurant