JCCC 25th Annual Family & Friends Golf Tournament
The 25th Annual Family & Friends Golf Tournament will be on Sunday, September 17, 2023, at Rolling Hills Golf Club. This is a chance for families and friends to share a fun day of golf – all skill levels are welcome, and there are lots of prizes to be won! After a great day of golfing, there will be presentations and dinner back at the JCCC.
We encourage everyone to join with grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, moms and dads, or just a group of friends. Will have an early Shotgun format (8:30am) based on Rolling Hills' new rules, and all teams will be scramble play. A PDF of the application form is below, or pick up one up at the JCCC Reception area. We encourage, and welcome hole sponsors – corporate or family - some sponsor levels include your green fees and contribute to our Heritage programming at the JCCC. We also will be having “In Memoriam” sponsored holes.
Donations of prizes are always much appreciated. We are so appreciative to have our biggest sponsor, IA Private Wealth (Marty Kobayashi), confirmed again. So please come on out for a fun day!!!!!
JCCC members: $100 + HST
Non-members: $110 + HST
The fee includes a Green fee and shared Power cart, Musubi Lunch, Awards Dinner, and Prizes.
Dinner only (All proceeds go to JCCC Heritage Programs)
Children(Under 10-year-olds): $10
Games, Dinner & Prize Presentations will start at 4pm at the JCCC.
- Entry as an individual player or partner with family/friends
- Be at the course by 8am.
- Shotgun start - at Tee-offs @8:30am (Texas Scramble Tournament Formal)
- Junior/Youth Players must be at least 10-year-olds.
- Application submission deadline September 8, 2023.
- iA Private WealthTM Cup (Lowest Scramble Score for Foursome)*
- Consul General of Japan Cup (Lowest Family [all related] Scramble)*
- Roy & Kay Shin Memorial Cup (Lowest Grandparent/Grandchild Score)
* a Foursome cannot win both categories
Sponsorships from Family or Corporate
BRONZE: $200 - "Sponsored by" signage on the Golf Course and displayed at Dinner
SILVER: $400 - signage as above + 2 Golf/Dinner tickets
GOLD: $600 - signage + 4 Golf/Dinner tickets
*Corporate Sponsorship is negotiable.