KEEP THE LANTERN LIT HOLIDAY FUNDRAISER 2021
JCCC Foundation Presents
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Celebrating at home with bento, tea, sweets and cinema
** Plus a special gift from Shiseido Canada.
The event is now SOLD OUT. Thank you for your support!
Join us Saturday, November 27, 2021 as the JCCC Foundation presents an entertaining evening with bento in the comfort of your own home. A special gift from Shiseido Canada for the Holiday Season is also included!
Delivered to your door or picked up at the JCCC, your gift package includes:
- A delicious bento prepared by featured restaurants from the Japanese Restaurant Association
- Selection of fine teas from Momo Tea with a hand-crafted tea-cup by a community artisan
- Japanese sweets once again provided by Natural Japaneats
- Shiseido gift package valued at over $260
- A video update of the JCCC and our new international exhibition titled, Maru: Immigration Stories
- Two popular Japanese films available to screen online for 48 hours
* Delivery available to GTA. ( from Burlington to Ajax and north to Aurora )
** Delivery will be made between 1pm-5pm.
*** Unfortunately, dietary alternatives are not available. Please note bento may contain nuts, egg, soy, seafood and other common food allergen.
Virtual Entertainment – Presented Exclusively to Purchasers to begin at 6pm on November 27:
- Greetings by JCCC President, Gary Kawaguchi and Executive Director, James Heron.
- Video presentation of JCCC upgrades and our new international exhibit titled, Maru: Immigration Stories
- Online access to 2 popular Japanese films for you to enjoy at your convenience.
* Films are available for access within 48-hours from 6pm on November 27.
** Films are presented in Japanese with English subtitles.
The event is now SOLD OUT. Thank you for your support.
Tickets are $150 each.
For enquiries about corporate packages, please contact Executive Director James Heron directly at email@example.com or 416-441-2345 ext. 224.
* Please note $6 Ticketweb fee will be applied to each transaction.
** Please note that all purchases are final.
*** Delivery address must be provided at checkout. Please complete a separate transaction for each delivery address.
Please be assured that the delivery of the Fundraiser Package will proceed in adherence to JCCC's health and safety guidelines. Your package will be handled safely, and every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of our volunteer drivers and our community.
If you are not able to join us on this evening, but still like to support the ongoing work of the JCCC, consider making a donation.